Identification and Ownership
Title Holder: Yodel Internacional S.L.
Legal Address: Calle Maria Tubau Nº5 Planta 6, Madrid – España.
Finality of the Processing of Personal Data How will we use your personal information? What services do we provide?
Yodel Internacional will process your personal data, manually and / or automated, for the following specific purposes:
- Product or service contracting forms.
- Content subscription forms.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Social media management. odel Internacional has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on Yodel Internacional’s social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted. Yodel Internacional will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will Yodel Internacional use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Categoríes od Personal Data. What information will be collected?
You should know that there are different ways to collect personal data:
a) The data that you provide us directly
We collect information about you when you contact us through the channels enabled for this, such as the contact form, the newsletter or the purchase of one of our products. When you contact us through these channels, we will request your express consent to collect your email, your name and surname, your address, your town and your postal code.
All the fields that appear marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms that are provided to you in the channels will be required to be completed, in such a way that the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of being able to provide the requested services. You must provide truthful information, being forbidden the impersonation or the use of aliases or anonymous names.
You may not, when providing any data that may be requested on the channels, choose abusive expressions, coinciding with brands, commercial names, names or pseudonyms of publicly relevant or famous people for whose use you are not authorized.
b) The data obtained indirectly
We consider that all the data processed by Yodel Internacional has been freely provided to us.
Legitimaction. What is the legal basis for treating your personal data?
Yodel Internacional will process your personal data based on your consent for the purposes related to the contact form or commercial or advertising communications related to Yodel Internacional products and services. Once a business relationship with Yodel Internacional has been established, for the management and processing of the legal relationship established between both parties, that is, in the management of your own request, in maintaining contact, in the provision of the service that you have requested and , where appropriate, in the legitimate interest of Yodel Internacional.
Provide you with the services you have requested and meet your requests for information, based on the contractual or pre-contractual relationship established between the parties.
Address any request to exercise your rights that you may send us, in compliance with our legal obligations.
Keep you informed about our products and services, as well as send you news or notify you of events and other activities that may be of interest to you, when you have subscribed to our newsletter, based on your request to be part of them.
Transfer of Data and International Transfers
At Yodel Internacional we may communicate your personal data to the following entities, always in relation to the purposes described:
To the competent bodies of the Public Administrations in compliance with the legal obligations that apply to us.
To our auxiliary service providers, necessary for the normal operation of the contracted services (among others, hosting providers, internal management tools, or email sending services). Some of the indicated providers may be in jurisdictions that generally do not provide the same guarantees as in Europe in relation to the processing of personal data. However, we guarantee that we have established safeguards through the signing of model clauses of the European Commission.
Conservation Periods. Hoe long do we keep your data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to offer you these services, and subsequently for the period that is necessary to be able to cover eventual responsibilities or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. However, you may request the deletion of your personal data, and if such legal retention periods are applicable, they will be kept blocked for as long as the regulations establish.
Security and Confidentiality
We are committed to the security of your information. To protect your personal data, Yodel Internacional S.L takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or the unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have taken appropriate technical and physical measures, as well as management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Exercise of Rights
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to the portability of your personal data.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Yodel Internacional.
You can exercise your rights, at any time and free of charge, in the following ways:
- By sending an email to the address email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identifying data.
- By directing a written request to the address Calle Maria Tubau Nº5 Planta 6, Madrid – Spain, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications shipments.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by minors in their charge, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them. In this sense, and to the extent that Yodel Internacional does not have the capacity to control whether or not the Users are minors, it must be the parents and guardians who enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent them from accessing the Website and / or facilitating personal data without your supervision, not admitting Yodel Internacional any responsibility in this regard.